Setting Up Your Voice Mailbox
- To set up your voice mailbox for the first time you must dial [ * 9 ] or your telephone number from your home phone.
- You will be prompted to create a PIN of four to twenty digits.
- Record a name announcement.
- Record a personal greeting or select one of the standard greeting options.
- Prompts will allow you to correct and re-record announcements in case you are not satisfied with what you have recorded.
For a quick reference guide on setting up and using voicemail, and using WavePhone’s features, download the WavePhone™ Quick Reference Guide.